Friday, May 1, 2009

Tracer's Growing Up....TOO FAST!!!!!!!


Trace and Ms. Cookie


Trace and Ms. Phyllis


Trace and Ms. Wanda


Sitting with the Big Kids =(


Eating a whole HALF of a muffin!


Trace's First Day @ Early Years with
Ms. Belinda!


Ok, so it was another emotional day for me. Trace moved from Infants to One Year Olds today at Day Care

First - I can't take him inside with his carrier anymore.
Second - He has to be at school with shoes on ALL day.
Third - He cried when I took him from Ms. Cookie and Ms. Phyllis (he knew what was going on)
Fourth - He sat in the BIG kids section at breakfast.
Fifth - They want him to start taking a sippy cup instead of a bottle.
Sixth - Today was the first time he cried when I tried to leave.

Needless to say, I was a sobbing mess by the time I left Early Years this morning!!! I called Andy and of couse he was sweet and told me that "It's ok that he grows up".
I know that he is in wonderful hands at day care and he continues to impress us all by how fast he is learning, but if you look at the last picture in this group you'll see why I'm just a little sad! (Trace on his first day at Early Years)

Love you all






















No comments: